This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Does YOUR Mojo ebb and flow??

Some days I've got it. Some days I don't. I'm talking about MOJO! This is the artistic talent that God grants you... yes, grants you, on a daily basis. Sometimes I can sit down and whip out several scrapbook pages without a problem. They look great and I'm pleased with them. But, there are days when you sit down to scrapbook and have a hard time figuring it out. A hard time making decisions. A hard time seeing problems you'd normally pick out quickly. Frustration mounts until you give up! Sound familiar?
So what do you do when the mojo is not flowing like you want? Get up and walk away from your work table. Go to another activity and come back 15 minutes later. Excersize. Get a cup of tea. Call a friend and laugh a little. Do yoga deep breathing. Anything that switches your mind off of the creative task at hand!
p.s. I sometimes turn on HSN or QVC and do a little retail therapy!!
Those are my tips on getting your mojo going again. Do ya know what I mean?

1 comment: