This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cyber Monday happiness

Did anyone else get really good deals on scrapbooking products yesterday besides me? Well let me tell you, I made out like a bandit! Since opening my Etsy shop, I've been getting these emails, sometimes daily, about featured products for sale on Etsy. For those of you who do not know, Etsy is the "Ebay" for artists. Both to sell and to shop. Anyway, I said, let's take 20 minutes and see what there is to be had on Etsy today, Cyber Monday, the best Internet shopping day of the year. So I browsed at bit. I found a guy selling randome bags of ribbon for $4 each, and there were 50 one-YARD pieces in the bag. Since I am a ribbon junkee, this was right up my alley! I bought 3! Can't wait to get all my ribbon. Then, I found this woman who was selling pre-made tags in the "Tim Holtz style." I was ALL over those too. Lastly, I got a really nice assortment of sticker sheets from various manufacturers for dirt cheap. Like some sort of closeout maybe. Whatever the reason, I just can't believe my luck at shopping yesterday. When I was younger, I NEVER imagined my life would be spent shopping on the computer. Now I can't imagine life WITHOUT the Internet. So I ask you... what did you buy yesterday??

No comments:

Post a Comment