This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Saturday, December 4, 2010

Are all Glue dots the same? NOOOO!

Here's the deal. I use up the glue dots and I think while I am in Walmart today... ok, they've got a scrapbook section and I'll just pick up some more. Bad idea! These generic ones are in a box, on a roll, two wide - who thought of that?? I mean, when you need to put one on a button let's say, you nearly always get the one right by it on your hand, or on a piece of paper where it doesn't go. Me, I like the good old one-at-a-time on a single roll. Yup. Peel back the paper and fold, get the glue dot by pressing the button onto it, pull it up, done. No muss, no fuss. Who knew glue dots would be so darn important or that they could frustrate me so much? And will I throw the less than average box away? No. That would be a waste. But I will not use them sparingly, right? Do ya know what I'm talking about?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment