This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I don't have time to Scrapbook. WAAAA!!

With every event going on right now, I don't have a minute to scrapbook. So how do you handle a 49 year old woman who wants to get in her studio but can't? VERY CAREFULLY!! Tread lightly around me, cuz not only do I have visions of sugar plums dancing in my head, I have this great idea for a blue/green color combination on a tricky layout I've been procrastinating on! Oh, how I'd love to feel that tape runner firmly in my hand. How I'd love to smell some Stayz On ink! How I would love to ri-i-i-p that paper trimmer blade right down that cardstock. BUT NO, not tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Guess I will have to dream of ribbons and stickers instead. I hope you have the same wonderful, delightful dream as me! Do ya know what I'm talking about?

1 comment:

  1. Yep! I have Christmas presents to make for myself...but that will have to wait. Good thing the family is so understanding!

    Katy :)

    ReplyDelete