This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Using Scrapbooking as Therapy... today.

As I face my daughter's medical condition requiring surgery, I wonder how I will ever survive the stress. I will do what I have always done... Turn to scrapbooking to escape. Somehow, creating art squashes fear, and provides a way to pass time while waiting waiting waiting. I just now sat at my desk and made a layout with bright sunny pink and yellow patterned paper. Just what the doctor ordered after spending the second day in a row at the hospital. Hopefully, the glittered flowers will stay in my brain, and later remind me of happy things. Lord knows that when you are down, simplicity is best so you can put one foot in front of the other. Today it is pink and yellow, tomorrow may just be purple and green, my favorite! All I know is that when I am in my happy place, my scrapbook studio, all is right with the world. Do you know what I'm talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment