This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WHAT A FREAKIN MESS!!

That pretty much describes my scrapbook studio right now. It's a disaster. A real mess. I haven't put anything away in at least 3 weeks and clutter/product has taken over every available work space! I tried to get into a project last night, and gave up after 30 minutes with just about nothing done. So what does the Queen do when she gets stymied? CLEAN UP. The reason I take some time to do this, is because I truly believe that messes and clutter stop your mojo from flowing. Seriously! How can you have free flowing ideas and unrestrained creativity when you can't find anything, and you have to move piles of stuff just to lay something flat? So for the next hour, I am going to straighten, file, sort and organize from one end of the room to the other. Wish me luck, I tend to not like to do it very much, and there MAY be a few @*&^% words out of my mouth! Good thing I'm all alone in the house right now! Do ya know what I'm talking about?

1 comment: