This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Scrapbooking and Football?? YES!!

What's a girl gonna do when she is faced with the choice to sit and watch Sunday afternoon football, or go upstairs and scrapbook? Both, I guess! You see, I hate just sitting like a lump in front of the t.v. when I know I could be doing something productive, even creative, in my studio. So in these circumstances I choose to do both... I went up and got my basket of ribbon pieces waiting to be wound on bobbins, and sat with hubby in front of football. I get some much needed time with my beloved football (and oh yea, husband,) and I get something mundane done towards scrapbooking. In the old days, I used to sit and cut out stuff with scissors to keep occupied. Remember that? These days, it's a bit harder to find those little housekeeping jobs that have to be done, but if I can do it, so can you! Go Chargers!! Do ya know what I'm talkin about?

No comments:

Post a Comment