This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Monday, December 27, 2010

Back to work, ya lazy bum!!

So... I ate too much. I drank too much. I spent too much, drove around town too much, visited with friends too much, and definitely baked too much. Now I must face the truth... I'm too fat and lazy to get back to scrapbooking!! I look in my studio and say to myself, "maybe tomorrow!" Is this what's happening to you, too? OKAY ladies, get off those big bums and get yourself back on track. You have probably made a New Year's resolution to lose weight, so why not make a New Year's resolution to get some scrapbooking done? I AM!!! From here on, I promise to get in my studio once a day. Even if I have only 15 minutes, I can do a small job like filing ribbons. You know, if you break down your jobs into manageable bits, it doesn't feel so overwhelming. So tomorrow, I will clean off my desk, I will put away all those embellishments sitting around, and I WILL get something done. I want you too, as well!! Write me and tell me how you are getting motivated; I could use the help!! Do you know what I'm talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment