This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Monday, December 6, 2010

Scrapbooking at all hours...

I admit I am not a regular sleeper. How about you? Do you get inspiration for a layout at 10:00pm when it's really supposed to be your bedtime? This happens to me all the time! I know enough not to fight it after all these years... I might as well get into my studio and start creating, otherwise the brain won't settle enough to sleep. I wonder if all artists have this happen to them? Just for once I wish that the 'powers that be' would regulate my creative times to the waking daylight hours. That would be SO much more convenient. Now, if you ever call me in the morning and I'm still a little groggy, you'll know that I was inspired late last night. Chances are there is a masterpiece sitting on my work table that just HAD to come out of me. It may sound stupid, but this is really how it works. Do ya know what I'm talking about??

No comments:

Post a Comment