This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Friday, January 14, 2011

The Countdown is on!

That's right folks, only two more weeks until I move to yet another house! Since this is #11 in 25 years, I think I am getting pretty good at this! But let's talk turkey about my scrapbook studio. How am I going to move all of this STUFF? Carefully! If I were moving from a different state, I would unpack all the drawers and methodically organize and group. But since I just got to this house 5 months ago, I can't stomache the thought of doing that all again so soon! So I have a game plan. My daughter's friend is visiting from SoCal, and I am going to get her to help. Yup, I'll do whatever it takes to get this unsuspecting girl to help me stuff all this stuff in my car. Just 7 miles up the road sweetie, it's not far... so you say you like Coach purses? Great! Meet me in my studio in 20 minutes, it won't take long...... heh heh heh
Do you know what I am talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment