This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Sunday, January 9, 2011

How much stuff do you have, anyway????

As I am moving my scrapbook studio over to the new house we just bought, I am huffing and puffing up and down the stairs as my husband says to me, "How much stuff do you have, anyway?" What a JOKE! Right? To me, I have as much stuff as I need. I don't have as much as I want. But I mean, who does? Think about this for a minute. If we could have as much scrapbooking stuff as we want, could one room really contain it all? I am bursting at the seams in this 16' x 14' room, so could I really put more stuff into it? Well let's think about THAT for a moment..... YES OF COURSE I COULD!! There are very creative people out there right now dreaming up storage solutions for scrappers like me. Yeah, that's right... buy more stuff! Wait, wait, wait. I started this out perhaps suggesting I might have too much stuff. Now I'm wanting to buy more more more? ARGH! Honey, let's be real. You know there's more stuff in here than necessary. There's more stuff in here than I need. There's ALWAYS going to be too much stuff in here. SO GET USED TO IT!!!!!! love you honey.
Do you know what I'm talking about?

1 comment:

  1. Having to much stuff is not a problem to me. I have just what i need, One room for it, lol do you believe me??? if you do wow can I have fun with your brain. I will agree we always want more and if we just had the time we could use it all. Even Josh has been good about letting me start another room at his house, That one I will have to keep under control. But never, never, never do you ever have enough stuff.

    ReplyDelete