This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Powerful, Powerful, Powerful!!

What do you do when you hear a quote, or a line from a song, that really just revs you up? SCRAPBOOK IT!! I carry a small notebook in my purse for writing down interesting things my kids say, or if I hear a song on the radio that sports a great page title. I usually ignore what I write down (great intentions, you know?) but sometimes I get it out and look it over. When I have been scrapbooking a lot, my Mojo can get low, and this little gem of a notebook can really give me a new perspective. It gives me plain old good ideas. Can you believe I used to throw them all out after they got full? YIKES!! I only started saving them about 5 years ago. If I could only read the old ones again, I'd be so happy. Who knows what glorious words they contained? Maybe something profound and worthy of remembering. Maybe the meaning of life! That would be powerful. Powerful!
Do you know what I'm talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment