This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Stress, The Stress of Football!

It's the 4th quarter of the Superbowl right now. I am rooting for the Packers... just cuz of my affiliation with Wisconsin - used to live on the Illinois Wisconsin border and LOVE Club Scrap in Wisconsin. Sooo, I am actually YELLING at the t.v. right now, getting a little hot under the collar, and decided that I need some way to cool off! Grabbed my computer and listed another item on my website, and now I'm bloggin my cares away. Once again, SCRAPBOOKING HAS SAVED ME!! Who'da thunk that I could escape my cares with the wonderful art of scrapbooking! Now back to the game... Green Bay just scored, so I am infinitely happier! Phew. Do you know what I'm talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment