This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

When you are faced with LEMONS...

Well of COURSE you make lemonade!!! But I don't mean the kind you drink, I mean the color lemon yellow. Sometimes I take a piece of cardstock and look at it very closely. This morning I picked up a yellow piece and the first thing that came to mind was lemons. Well I sat right down at my studio desk and I began to create the most gorgeous lemon-y yellow layout with nothing but lemons in mind!! I chose the title "Pucker Up" because it went with lemons... and I thought, gee, candid shots of a couple kissing each other would be perfect! So you see, you can scrap BACKWARDS if you want. Who cares if you have photos that go on it yet... you just may, one day soon! Don't be afraid to let a creative idea take you where it wants to go. Do you know what I am talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment