This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Friday, February 11, 2011

Wanting to be published...

Yes my pages have been published before. But not for a least 2 years! I haven't submitted anything at all, so shocking! I think it's because I have been focusing on other things in my scrapbooking world. But that's okay, never fear, because I have made a New Year's Resolution! That's right, I am going to submit for publication! I will keep you posted, but plan on hearing from me very soon on this issue! I hope to get a spread published by August 2001. It's a goal! What words of wisdom do you have for me now? Would love to hear what you think of my new goal. Do you know what I'm talking about?

1 comment:

  1. august 2001????? wow a step back in time there in ID. lol,

    ReplyDelete