This is what I think!

Here's a place for me to ponder about scrapbooking. You can read it, comment, or just laugh. Maybe you know what I'm talking about!!
Don't forget to shop for unique, one-of-a-kind scrapbook pages at http://www.queenjeannepages.etsy.com/! New stuff all the time!


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WHERE have I been?

That's a good question... where have I been? Well, when you move into a new house there are many things to do! From the minor hanging of a hook for your robe, to the major arranging of the furniture, the tasks of moving can keep you from other more creative pursuits. So there I am washing the crystal vase that needs to be displayed in the china cabinet, all the while thinking of this GREAT pink ribbon I picked up at Michael's and what paper would go well with it! My mind doesn't stop thinking about scrapbooking, even when I am doing other things! How about you? Have you gone down the aisle of a store and thought, gee, the price tag on those jeans would be perfect on this layout I'm doing? Or, have you seen a color combination you like and feel sure it will work with the photos you have of that birthday party? Well, this is called INSPIRATION. So GO, WORK, PLAY, but never stop thinking about scrapbooking! Do you know what I'm talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment